Reading of ‘Hope’ written by Dipak Patel. Thank you dear for always joining me in my quests!!
Many thanks to Imperfection is Beauty at https://yeye2188.wordpress.com a great blog and blogger.
This award is another way of introducing new comers to the wordpress blog community. The following are the rules, breakable if needed; and also my answers to questions posed by my nominator, eleven facts about me and my eleven questions to my nominees…enjoy the read!
Be sure to send link to your nominees..
Your participation is completely optional..
Facts about me:
1. I love the aroma and sound of food as I cook
2. I love trees even more than flowers
3. I protected my daughter from a raging German Shepard
4. I like having pajama days
5. I like dusty old bookstores
6. I love to feel the sun and hear the lapping of waves
7. I like to share a beer and sandwiches …..
8. I cant ride a bike and would like to
9. I like the thrill of heights even though it scares me
10. I was a premature baby
11. I am in awe of true living wisdom how ever it comes to light
- The point is to figure out the point! Why are you here!
- I find happiness in the little things that make me smile, perhaps its a memory, perhaps how someone made me feel, perhaps its what I have learnt…
- Inspiration comes from hope. Hope is the seed of all beginnings and a nurturer for me.
- When lost I return to that which makes me feel found, today this is meditation and yoga, experiences that connect me to me..
- I live with my regrets by forgiving myself for lack of understanding and clarity and weaknesses in self esteem and self image.. these are the things that make us susceptible to doing things or not doing them that create regrets in life..
- Sadness like any feeling has to be worked through, so I cry, I feel the sadness and then I look beyond the sadness and realize that I had the opportunity to feel good about that which now makes me sad.
- If money was no object I would like to travel, meet more people see more beautiful things in this world and also give freely of the skills of have acquired to help feed the ailing and dying.
- What must I experience before my time is up? Pleasures of the senses beyond my current exposure, I hope that travel opportunities will bring this.. And to know that I have understood universal laws and nature to fulfill my time the way my creator envisaged I could.
- Today’s projected accomplishment-to better accept the things I cannot change.
- Who is the most interesting person I have met? His name is Bill Hubert, he is the founding creator of a brain/body integration program, Bal-A-Vis-X, applicable for use with people of all ages of most all kinds for functioning and disability. I choose him as he is a man who has shown incredible dedication to helping children as he began his quest to overcome the issue of kids falling through the educational cracks and getting lost in the system when they were neither bad enough or good enough to get the right help.
- My latest great idea is for a ‘phone check-in’ at my next dinner party this Saturday in an attempt to get everyone to be ‘present’ !! Wish me luck.
1. If you could live back in time when and where would you choose and why..
2. What do you think will be the greatest invention in the future
3. What is the best t.v. show in your opinion
4. What book have you enjoyed the most
5. Who was your favorite teacher and why
6. Which parent influenced you the most and how
7. How do you think we can contribute to peace
8. What do you think is man’s greatest achievement
9. What do you think is man’s worst behavior
10. What do you like to do for fun
11. If you could travel into space would you go
Have fun with my questions and don’t forget to let me know if you accept the award!!
When familiarity is not just comfortable
But holds intrigue and excitement
When comfort is not just being relaxed
But inspires belonging and respect
When intrigue is not just the unknown
But builds to expand growth
When excitement does not fizzle
But leads to new heights..
This is finding
This is finding one’s friend