One of my favorite bloggers, deserving of a re-post…checkout any one of his most 20 visited posts. You’ll surely be warmed or touched to the core!
And be sure to see today’s post, ‘The Mature Rose’.. inspired by Annie Lennox.
Attire of regales
Yet what mighty weight
Held on sturdy shoulders
With so much to protect
Head held high
Yet still humbled
With virtue of heart
Comes the clearest glory
Some won, some lost
Need no army
Wage no war
Crowned by birth
Mother Nature’s King
Know you reign supreme!
Todays post is a reading of Human Time, written by Atul Ranchod… Amazing piece that captured my attention and won a semifinalist position in a national poetry contest.
Thank you, Atul, for granting me the privilege of making this recording…
Enjoy Atul’s writings at https://topofthewater.me/
The backing music credit goes to John Adorney. http://www.johnadorney.com/
Enjoy the audio recording of poetry by Amitav Chowdhury. Thank you for indulging me in the reading, Amitav.
Thank you Emily for a great write on my favorite hero.. Had to repost and share with my friends….. If you don’t know Emily check out her blog she can writes about, well everything, you will be sure to find something to blow your socks off!!
Man of mystery, steal my heart away in movie dreams
you lurk in the secret rooms with open windows wide
under rooftops you scale giving chase, or escape
maybe a train top through tunnels with gun in hand
Taking clandestine orders from M, weapons from Q,
you follow your own rules and pursue them to the T,
flying jets, airplanes, boats, luxury race cars of speed
no one can catch you, and if they do,
they’ll be sorry they did…
You are a force of nature, a man of serious stature
a super trained human, with a wicked sense of humor
you like it shaken not stirred, and a Girl on the side
a late night casino, Russians see you and hide
Villains will tempt you, trap you and torment
but every time you outsmart them with your brilliant
brain, one that always sees a way out, a way in
View original post 145 more words
Many thanks to Imperfection is Beauty at https://yeye2188.wordpress.com a great blog and blogger.
This award is another way of introducing new comers to the wordpress blog community. The following are the rules, breakable if needed; and also my answers to questions posed by my nominator, eleven facts about me and my eleven questions to my nominees…enjoy the read!
Be sure to send link to your nominees..
Your participation is completely optional..
Facts about me:
1. I love the aroma and sound of food as I cook
2. I love trees even more than flowers
3. I protected my daughter from a raging German Shepard
4. I like having pajama days
5. I like dusty old bookstores
6. I love to feel the sun and hear the lapping of waves
7. I like to share a beer and sandwiches …..
8. I cant ride a bike and would like to
9. I like the thrill of heights even though it scares me
10. I was a premature baby
11. I am in awe of true living wisdom how ever it comes to light
1. If you could live back in time when and where would you choose and why..
2. What do you think will be the greatest invention in the future
3. What is the best t.v. show in your opinion
4. What book have you enjoyed the most
5. Who was your favorite teacher and why
6. Which parent influenced you the most and how
7. How do you think we can contribute to peace
8. What do you think is man’s greatest achievement
9. What do you think is man’s worst behavior
10. What do you like to do for fun
11. If you could travel into space would you go
Have fun with my questions and don’t forget to let me know if you accept the award!!
Here’s big thank you to David, my challenger, who by nominating me for this challenge has helped me be a better blogger. His blog is all about being a better physical you so check it out at https://chapeblog.wordpress.com
Day 2 Quote
Today’s challenge goes to:
Hope you enjoy the challenge, know that you were hand picked!